2'' Diameter Bowl Sander with Foam Hook & Loop Pad and 9'' Long Hardwood Handle, Ideal for Wood Turners for Bowls, Large Goblets, Platters, Some Spindles and Concave Shapes
Free Shipping Included! 2'' Diameter Bowl Sander with Foam Hook & Loop Pad and 9'' Long Hardwood Handle, Ideal for Wood Turners for Bowls, Large Goblets, Platters, Some Spindles and Concave Shapes by Peachtree Woodworking Supply at Group Publications. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you have ever sanded the interior of a turned wooden bowl and have become frustrated with the results, then take a look at the 2'' Bowl Sander to help ease your pain. Sanding the interior of a bowl is hard enough when you take it off the lathe. Why not leave it on the lathe, turn your lathe on and use a tool specifically designed to conform to the contours of your turned bowls. With a padded foam, 2'' diameter hook and loop head, and a 9'' long hardwood handle, you can easily and comfortably
Product Description & Reviews
If you have ever sanded the interior of a turned wooden bowl and have become frustrated with the results, then take a look at the 2" Bowl Sander to help ease your pain. Sanding the interior of a bowl is hard enough when you take it off the lathe. Why not leave it on the lathe, turn your lathe on and use a tool specifically designed to conform to the contours of your turned bowls. With a padded foam, 2" diameter hook and loop head, and a 9" long hardwood handle, you can easily and comfortably get into the curved and contoured interiors of your bowl. To reduce marking or burning of your wood, the head rotates freely in either direction with the rotation of your project. This along with light pressure while sanding, reduces much of the friction and prevents the head from digging into the wood producing exceptional results in comparison to standard sanding. The head assembly is also adjustable to most any angle needed. This provides you with the ability to position the bowls sander exactly as you need it. Not only is the head assembly adjustable, it has a soft foam padded backing on the head. This helps get into contours even better then most standard types of sanders. The Bowl Sander comes with 10 each 100 grit 2" sanding discs. Additional grit discs are sold separately.
Features & Highlights
- The 2" Foam Padded Bowl Sander is used for finish sanding and polishing of work pieces while your project is spinning on your lathe. This alone makes the Bowl Sander a must have for any woodturner. Being able to safely and accurately sand contours while your project is spinning on your lathe is essentially a must and this bowl sander definitely delivers.
- Avoid marking your wood. This is often associated with sanding by hand. The Bowl Sander head rotates with the rotation of your workpiece. This along with light pressure when sanding keep the sandpaper from digging in or causing unnecessary friction which tends to cause burning or marking your wood
- With its long 9" hardwood handle, the bowl sander easily reaches into places that are otherwise inaccessible when hand sanding or using other devices.
- The head assembly of the bowl sander can be set and locked at almost any usable angle. This gives you superior flexibility when making adjustments for just the perfect position when sanding.
- The Bowl Sander comes with 10 each 100 grit 2" sanding discs that fit directly on the hook and loop foam padded head. Any hook and loop 2" disc will work with this unit. Full instructions are also included.
Peachtree Woodworking Supply
Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc.
Manual Sanding Products
Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc.
6.3 x 1.97 x 15.31 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Peachtree Woodworking Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Peachtree Woodworking Supply
mpn: 1, ean: 0810948010227,
Our 3'' wide x 35' long aluminum oxide sandpaper with antistatic heavy duty cloth backing is long lasting and makes dust pick up easier. The ready to cut feature makes grit changes fast & easy.3'' wide X 35' long rolls.. Long lasting aluminum oxide sandpaper.. Heavy duty cloth backing.. Antistatic backing for easier dust pick up.. Ready to cut for easy grit changes..
mpn: CD010, ean: 0008925310051,
This calibration and sanding disk can be used to quickly and accurately calibrate a saw, as well as transforming your table saw into a disk sander. Simply mount the adhesive backed Freud sanding disks onto the Freud calibration and sanding disk to save money and cut sanding time down to practically nothing.Precision ground and extra thick for balance and flatness. Converts table saw into a disk sander. No teeth to get in the way, producing a more accurate reading. For use on any table saw,
By Deals On Wings
mpn: 24B, ean: 0741414967366,
''ALI'' SILICONE CARBIDE FLOOR SANDING BELT For Clark EZ 8 floor machine 8 x 19'' Resin bond X wt. cloth Bi-directional Bulk EZ-8 248 x 19'' Floor Sander EZ-8 24grit Sandbelt - Lot of 10. Floor Sander EZ-8 24grit Sandbelt. Floor Sander. EZ-8 24grit. Sandbelt.
By Maverick Abrasives
This is a two pack of aluminum oxide 37'' X 75'' sanding belts that are used on many automatic sanding machines. These belts are made in the USA by Maverick abrasives where quality is number 1 and satisfaction is guaranteed.This is a premium USA made 2-pack of aluminum oxide wide belts made for a timesaver or automatic sanding machine. This belt is 37'' wide by 75'' in length and are made with a heat treated aluminum oxide grain that allows the surface grains to withstand more heat and pressure